Canstruction New York 2016
Click on the photo below to take a virtual tour of the 2016 exhibitThe 2016 winners! The winners of the 24th Annual Canstruction® Competition are:
Jurors' Favorite: Lean On Me by Dattner Architects
Structural Ingenuity: Twist and Shout by HOK
Best Meal: Vincent Can Gogh by Silman
Best Use of Labels: What Goes Around, Cans Around by Gensler
Honorable Mention: Say Yes to No More Hunger by Arup
Honorable Mention: Cut Out Hunger by GACE Consulting Engineers
Most Cans: What Goes Around, Cans Around by Gensler with close to 8,000 cans
People's Choice: What Goes Around, Cans Around by Gensler
Congratulations to all of the winners and thank you to everyone who made the 24th Annual New York City Canstruction® Design/Build Competition possible.
The jury was comprised of:
- Joseph V. Amodio, Journalist and Television Writer
- Nelly Koko-Konan, Pret Foundation Manager
- Abraham Merchant, President and Chief Executive Officer of Merchant Hospitality Inc.
- Chef François Payard, Chef, Restauranteur and Cookbook Author
- Benjamin Prosky, American Institute of Architects NY Executive Director
From left to right: Chef François Payard, Abraham Merchant, Nelly Koko-Konan, Benjamin Prosky, Joseph V. Amodio
Follow Canstruction® New York on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.