Welcome to the SDA New York Chapter
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
What an amazing Saturday Afternoon. Looking forward to seeing everyone face to face in San Diego for EDS2021!! https://t.co/9s9XPmW81z
News & Events
Programs, roundtables, tours, and networking events.
Wednesday Roundtable SeriesFree to SDA Members - limited registration available
- 4/1 - IT - Online Team Collaboration Software – Amy J. Nanni, CDFA Request recording and handout
- 4/8 - IT - Tom Hernandez Request recording
- 4/15 - Operations – Peggy M. McGrath No recording
- 4/22 - Wellness – Elena Gutierrez Request recording
- 4/29 - Finance – Maria Iacovone Request recording
- 5/6 - Immigration – Jeff Margolis Request recording
- 5/13 - Marketing – Kim Celenza Request recording
- 5/20 - Legal Issues Reopening your Workplace - Daniel Goldberg, Offit | Kurman Attorneys at Law Request recording
- 5/27 - Reopening Our Offices - Sabrina Heard, FSDA Request recording
- 6/3 - Employee Morale During COVID - Mary-Brett O'Bryan Request recording
- 6/10 - SDA NY Member Happy Hour
- 6/17 - Leading Through the Pandemic from a Principal's Perspective - Ronnette Riley, FAIA Request recording
- 6/24 - SDA NY Virtual Roundtable Open Forum Request recording
- 7/22 - SDA NY Summer Social
- 8/12 - Back to Work Re-Entry Plan – Peggy M. McGrath Request recording
- 8/19 - Construction & Infrastructure Opportunities during a Pandemic – Katie Devlin Request recording Presentation to be added
- 8/26 - Updates to PPP Loan Forgiveness and Experience Opening the Office – Maria Iacovone Request recording
- 9/16 - Returning to the Office: Ventilation and Indoor Air Strategies – David Cooper of WSP Request recording Presentation to be added Upcoming
- 9/22 - Opportunities to Maintain Profitability Amid COVID-19 Challenges – Elizabeth Shriver
Tuesday, September 22nd - Opportunities to Maintain Profitability Amid COVID-19 Challenges at 12:30 pm Eastern timewith Elizabeth Shriver, Principal, Elizabeth Shriver Consulting
The SDA New York Chapter won the 2020 Best in Class Membership Campaign Award!
Congratulations to our very own Kim Celenza!
Kim is the new National Vice President.
Congratulations to our 2020 Star Award winner, Elena Gutierrez!
SDA recognizes five core areas as vital to better practice management in A/E/C firms. By centering its educational content on these areas, SDA provides members with both the breadth and depth necessary to excel in the design industry. These 5 areas are the foundation for continuing education seminars, on-line resources, networking opportunities, and the SDA Certification Program.
SDA, the recognized leader in education for best practices in the A/E/C industry, offers a credential that recognizes your administrative and management expertise, the Certified Design Firm Administrator (CDFA) designation. The CDFA credential is a voluntary certification designed to test professional practice management and contribute to an administrator's personal and professional growth as well as their firm’s organizational growth and maturity through better practices in design firm management. Enhanced marketability and increased earning potential are just two of the many benefits CDFA certification provides.
Let SDA New York help you achieve your career goals in 2019!